Chin Fat Removal
What is Chin Fat Removal?
Chin Fat Removal is an effective nonsurgical treatment that permanently destroys fat cells, making them unable to ever store or accumulate fat again. It is an ideal option for men and women who want to eliminate fat from beneath the chin where fat cells have accumulated. This treatment may also be done on other areas of the body including the abdomen, bra area, thighs, arms, buttocks, and more. It is less expensive and certainly less invasive than other fat cell-removing treatments such as liposuction.
How Fat Lipolysis Works
Lipolysis is the process by which fats are broken down in our bodies through enzymes and water. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps break down fat for digestion. In injectable form, deoxycholic acid breaks down fat cells on contact for isolated reduction of fat pockets.
The treatment involves the injection of a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid. Kybella is one such branded form. At Hormone Therapy of Orlando, we use the same ingredient as Kybella, which is custom compounded for our clinic and allows you to have the same results as Kybella at a fraction of the cost.
Why Consider Fat Lipolysis?
Fat areas of the body present an aesthetic problem in both younger and older males and females and may occur regardless of body mass. In recent years, there has been a dramatic upswing in the number of people seeking cosmetic procedures supporting the direct connection between appearance and improved self-esteem. Whether or not fat lipolysis replaces liposuction in the future as the noninvasive treatment of choice for chin fat removal, it is a definite advance in treating a troubling aesthetic issue for a large number of people.
Benefits of Fat Lipolysis for Chin Fat Removal
- Permanent fat loss without surgery
- Minimal side effects and downtime
- Fat elimination through natural metabolic mechanisms
- Noninvasive procedure
What is Involved in a Fat Lipolysis Treatment?
- An anesthetic is combined with deoxycholic acid to reduce any discomfort.
- Using a thin needle, the target area(s) receive(s) a series of injections of deoxycholic acid.
- The fat cells absorb the chemical, become slightly inflamed, and begin to harden.
- The hardened cells break down and are excreted by the body within a few weeks in an entirely natural process.
- There is minimal downtime, but patients may experience swelling, bruising, pain, and redness and feel areas of hardness that typically soften with time. As the fat cells are disrupted and inflammation subsides, most patients are thrilled to see results six to eight weeks after treatment.
Unlike surgery to remove fat cells, fat lipolysis requires only a few office visits. Typically, treatments take less than half an hour (depending on the size of the area being treated). For optimal results, 4 to 6 treatments are usually necessary, scheduled about 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Additional Ways to Enhance Your Appearance
If you want to complement your new slimmer chin, consider looking into these other aesthetic services offered at Hormone Therapy of Orlando Aesthetics & Longevity Clinic:
- Plump your pout, add volume to your cheeks, or contour your jawline with our extensive line of Dermal Fillers.
- Erase or prevent wrinkle formation with Botox or Dysport.
- Lift and smooth sagging skin on the face, neck, or body with our PDO threads (aka the non-surgical facelift).
- Say “bye-bye” to cellulite dimples with QWO®, the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment clinically proven to reduce moderate to severe cellulite.
- Smooth, tighten, and brighten dull, rough textured skin with Microneedling or our extensive line of Chemical Peels and Professional Skin Care Products.
Not sure what you need? Our aesthetics expert will put together a treatment plan to address your specific cosmetic goals and budget. Wanna treat yourself now and pay later? Ask us about our interest-free financing with Cherry.
Schedule Your Chin Fat Removal Treatment
No matter how you choose to lose weight, the best benefit of weight loss is the surge of self-esteem you will experience as fatty areas disappear. You will undoubtedly look better, feel healthier, and live more confidently. Give us a call for more information about our weight loss solutions.